MV Agusta showed photos of the Golden Dragster RCJuly 3, 2019
The modification of Shining Gold is one of a kind, because it was created on the request of a “special client”. And although with some unique characteristics it is no different, it looks really amazing.
The Italian company does not rarely produce special versions of their models in small editions. And sometimes there are such orders. And no matter whether you like the performance or not, MV Agusta cannot be accused of being unprofessional. “Dragster” in its time was also released by a small amount – only 350 copies.
The design of the model is made of aluminum alloy Ergal, which is usually used when exceptional mechanical strength and lightness are required. And, of course, not without carbon.
The Dragster RC Shining Gold is equipped with an SC Project Reparto Corse exhaust system. Included is a X-lite X-803 Ultra Carbon helmet with Shining Gold livery harmoniously complementing the bike, and a special motorcycle cover decorated with “1-Off” next to the MV Agusta Dragster 800 RC logo. Unlike other limitok, this flaunts with the sequence number 001/001 on the gas tank and a little lower than the dashboard, letting others know that the bike is the only one in this world.
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green
- Mini has prepared stylish special editions for two of its bestsellers
- GMC closed acceptance of orders for electric pickup Hummer Edition 1
- Volkswagen named the start of sales of the new Caddy
- A teaser for the serial version of Fisker Ocean appeared on the network