MV Agusta announces budget Superveloce 800 2020November 4, 2019
MV Agusta has set its sights on expanding its range of “budget” motorcycles, if I may say so. In the new season, Varese will offer customers the standard Superveloce 800.
The standard MV Agusta Superveloce 800 2020 should be a cheaper alternative compared to the MV Agusta Superveloce 800 Serie Oro, which costs about $ 35,000. At the same time, the main elements that made the Superveloce 800 popular remained.
MV Agusta Superveloce 800 2020 is equipped with a three-cylinder engine rated at 145 hp and a torque of 88 Nm, as well as the MVICS 2.0 electronics package without IMU (traction control, quick shifter, engine braking, ABS). The main elements of the chassis: Marzocchi fork, Sachs shock absorber, 320 mm brake discs with M4.34 calipers.
The key feature of the motorcycle is, of course, the retro design that makes the motorcycle the most different from the MV Agusta F3. In Europe, the novelty will cost 20,000 euros.
- The base Porsche Taycan goes beyond China
- Disney Helps Premiere Chevrolet Bolt and Bolt EUV
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received