MV Agusta announces budget Superveloce 800 2020November 4, 2019
MV Agusta has set its sights on expanding its range of “budget” motorcycles, if I may say so. In the new season, Varese will offer customers the standard Superveloce 800.
The standard MV Agusta Superveloce 800 2020 should be a cheaper alternative compared to the MV Agusta Superveloce 800 Serie Oro, which costs about $ 35,000. At the same time, the main elements that made the Superveloce 800 popular remained.
MV Agusta Superveloce 800 2020 is equipped with a three-cylinder engine rated at 145 hp and a torque of 88 Nm, as well as the MVICS 2.0 electronics package without IMU (traction control, quick shifter, engine braking, ABS). The main elements of the chassis: Marzocchi fork, Sachs shock absorber, 320 mm brake discs with M4.34 calipers.
The key feature of the motorcycle is, of course, the retro design that makes the motorcycle the most different from the MV Agusta F3. In Europe, the novelty will cost 20,000 euros.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV