Mustang Shelby GT350 fights in a drag with a combineApril 10, 2020
A video with an unusual competition was published on the Barcroft Cars YouTube channel: the 1968 Mustang Shelby GT350 muscle car competed in a short-distance race with the Fahr M44 combine. The famous American car is equipped with a 5.2-liter V8 gasoline engine.
The enemy of the famous muscle car was a modified combine harvester, which was equipped with a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado engine. The power of the unit is about 500 horsepower. According to the current owner of this unusual car, the Norwegian Harald Bohr, he had to pay about 4.5 thousand euros for it. Why did he need an unusual combine, the man could not answer.
The front-wheel drive can accelerate to about 150 km per hour. Who won the unusual race can be seen in the video.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV