Mustang from Transformers auctionedMay 25, 2020
The popular sci-fi action movie Transformers served as the basis for creating a whole series of transformer cars. One of the heroes of the franchise – Decepticon Barricade – put up for sale.
For the 2007 film, the famous American company Saleen prepared two Ford Mustang show cars for presentation purposes. In early June, one of them that participated in the film’s promotional tour will be put up for auction at Mecum.
The car carries a police black and white livery, is equipped with a light alarm on the roof and a powerful chipper on the front bumper.
Under the hood of the car is a forced 4.6-liter V8, working in tandem with a 6-speed manual tranmission.
Saleen S281 Extreme is able to accelerate to the first “hundred” in less than 5 seconds, and a top speed of 257 km / h. On an odometer of an exhibition sample only 7552 km.
It is difficult to say how much the car will be sold for, but in 2010 at the eBay online auction a similar Decepticon was purchased for $ 130,000.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform