Musk will personally control the delivery of Tesla Model 3February 11, 2019
Tesla started delivering Tesla Model 3 to Europe. Last week, the first batch of Model 3, intended for implementation on the continent, came to the port of Zeebrugge in Belgium. And now in the Atlantic Ocean, several ships with electric Tesla are heading to European ports.
It is reported that some buyers have a delay in the delivery of electric vehicles, because Tesla seems to have faced some problems when unloading the first batch of cars in Zeebrugge.
The automaker wants the port to be able to arrange the unloading of 3,000 Model 3 vehicles a week, which turned out to be a daunting task.
Sources reported that Tesla is making every effort to accelerate the unloading, and cars are sent to shopping malls already to a greater extent.
On Saturday, Elon Musk, General Director of the company, visited the port to personally familiarize himself with the situation.
He said he is also going to go to Tesla’s European headquarters in Amsterdam and the Tilburg plant that the company uses for final modeling and testing of Model 3 before sending it to the owner.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel