Musk named the approximate time for sending a man to MarsDecember 2, 2020
The founder of SpaceX and Tesla, Musk, believes that a man can be sent to Mars in the next six years, in the best case – in the next four years.
Musk at the Axel Springer Awards
Details: In his opinion, the sending of a man to Mars will take place “with a high degree of probability.” Musk also does not exclude that under favorable circumstances this could happen in four years.
At the same time, a SpaceX spacecraft is expected to fly to Mars over the next two years without people on board.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years