Musk calls COVID-19 “a type of cold” and describes his symptomsNovember 16, 2020
The founder of SpaceX, the CEO of Tesla Elon Musk said that, most likely, he suffers from the coronavirus in a mild form
The American billionaire wrote about his “moderate case” of COVID-19 on Twitter, responding to one of the subscribers. He asked if Musk had a coronavirus or not.
The inventor also noted that he gets completely different results from laboratories.
“My symptoms are those of a mild cold, which is not surprising since the coronavirus is a type of cold,” Musk said.
We add that some users did not agree with this wording of the Mask, pointing out the danger of a new infection.
We will remind, earlier Musk said that he probably contracted the coronavirus. He developed symptoms of a cold, and two out of four tests for COVID-19 tested positive, he said.
As AutoTimesNews reported earlier, Elon Musk said that he would not be vaccinated against COVID-19 when the vaccine becomes available. The entrepreneur explained his decision by the fact that he and his children are not at risk.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck