Musk became the fourth richest personAugust 18, 2020
Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk became the fourth richest person in the world with a fortune of $ 84.8 billion.
The day before, on August 17, Tesla shares rose 11%, thereby increasing Musk’s fortune by $ 7.8 billion.
Musk’s fortune has grown by $ 57.2 billion over the past year, the second largest leap after Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, who earned 73 billion in a year and is ranked first on the list of the richest with a combined fortune of $ 188 billion.
Behind him in the ranking of the richest people is one of the founders of Microsoft Bill Gates ($ 121 billion), the next – the head of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg ($ 99 billion).
In fifth place is now the CEO of the LVMH group of companies (Louis Vuitton Mot Hennessy) Bernard Arnault ($ 84.6 billion), whom Musk was ahead of.
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs
- Mitsubishi unveils Eclipse Cross PHEV