Musk became the fourth richest personAugust 18, 2020
Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk became the fourth richest person in the world with a fortune of $ 84.8 billion.
The day before, on August 17, Tesla shares rose 11%, thereby increasing Musk’s fortune by $ 7.8 billion.
Musk’s fortune has grown by $ 57.2 billion over the past year, the second largest leap after Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, who earned 73 billion in a year and is ranked first on the list of the richest with a combined fortune of $ 188 billion.
Behind him in the ranking of the richest people is one of the founders of Microsoft Bill Gates ($ 121 billion), the next – the head of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg ($ 99 billion).
In fifth place is now the CEO of the LVMH group of companies (Louis Vuitton Mot Hennessy) Bernard Arnault ($ 84.6 billion), whom Musk was ahead of.
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale
- Rolls-Royce focuses on luxury over modern technology
- A very rare hypercar Rimac Concept One appeared on sale
- New wagon Suzuki Swace tried on a sporty look