Multi-colored Jeep Wrangler sell for 42.5 thousand dollarsApril 19, 2020
The 2018 SUV with unusual tuning was rated as the new Gladiator.
The tuned Jeep Wrangler, which some have called the Barbie Jeep, is up for sale, and the asking price is $ 42,500. The announcement states that “more than $ 100,000 has been invested” to give this Wrangler a 1990s style.
The car has been significantly redesigned from Forgiato custom gold wheels to an all-leather interior in eight different colors. In addition, the SUV received special wings and a special suspension.
In terms of performance, the Wrangler is powered by a 3.6-liter V6 that combines with an automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells