Motorists from Europe can pre-order an electric Honda hatchback eMay 25, 2019
Accepting orders for an electric novelty from a Japanese brand has been launched so far only in four European countries. “Book” electric hatch is possible only after making a deposit, while buyers can choose one of the five available body colors.
Honda began collecting pre-orders for the new Honda-e electric hatchback. Currently, it is only about four European countries – Norway, Germany, France and the UK. While dealers are only collecting applications, they will begin to form orders a little later. All those wishing to become owners of a new “green” hatchback will have to make a deposit. For example, for motorists from the UK, it will be 800 pounds sterling (about 66,000 in terms of our money). Until the order is completed, the customer can return the deposit.
It is also known that buyers will be offered to choose one of the five body colors available for Honda e. The first commercial electric cars will fall into the hands of their owners only next spring. By the way, before the official start of accepting pre-orders, the novelty interested more than 25,000 people.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station