Motorist rammed a mosque in FranceSeptember 22, 2019
In the north-east of France, a car driver rammed the entrance to the main mosque in Colmar. It is reported by AFP.
It is noted that the driver was injured, he was hospitalized. In the near future, a man will be examined by a psychiatrist.
Colmar is a popular tourist destination.
- The court ordered Tesla to stop deforestation at the Gigafactory construction site near Berlin
- Volkswagen unveils its fleet parking technology
- Polestar uses recycled materials in interior design
- Spotted a prototype high-performance Porsche Cayenne Coupe GT
- American tuning studio modernized Chevrolet Colorado