Motorist rammed a mosque in FranceSeptember 22, 2019
In the north-east of France, a car driver rammed the entrance to the main mosque in Colmar. It is reported by AFP.
It is noted that the driver was injured, he was hospitalized. In the near future, a man will be examined by a psychiatrist.
Colmar is a popular tourist destination.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26