Motorist rammed a mosque in FranceSeptember 22, 2019
In the north-east of France, a car driver rammed the entrance to the main mosque in Colmar. It is reported by AFP.
It is noted that the driver was injured, he was hospitalized. In the near future, a man will be examined by a psychiatrist.
Colmar is a popular tourist destination.
- Dodge Demon staged a desert race with the new Toyota Supra
- Mazda will present at the Los Angeles Auto Show several new models
- BMW confirms support for Jaguar Land Rover
- All-wheel drive Fiat 500X Sport Edition will show in Los Angeles
- New MINI JCW GP and SE debut in Los Angeles