Motorist rammed a mosque in FranceSeptember 22, 2019
In the north-east of France, a car driver rammed the entrance to the main mosque in Colmar. It is reported by AFP.
It is noted that the driver was injured, he was hospitalized. In the near future, a man will be examined by a psychiatrist.
Colmar is a popular tourist destination.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale