Motorhome with BMW engine offered for sale onlineOctober 30, 2019
In the USA, you can buy a rare copy of the Vixen van, which was assembled in the late 80s of the XX century.
From 1986 to 1989, a total of 587 units of the three Vixen 21 TD, 21 SE, and 21 XC camper variants were produced. At the same time, the model for sale is a modification of 21 TD, which was released with a circulation of only 300 cars in the entire history of the brand.
The blue Vixen 21 TD van with a mileage of 98 thousand 169 kilometers is hiding a 2.4-liter BMW diesel engine under its hood. The Bavarian engine produces 115 horsepower and 220 Nm of torque.
The current owner of the car writes that the vehicle is in excellent condition, and the images shown confirm this. No rust or scratches are visible on the outside.
The owner of this Vixen 21 TD asks for 35 thousand dollars for his car, but if you take into account the condition of the van and its rarity, the price tag does not seem much too high.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura