Motorcycle racer flew out of the saddle, but miraculously held the bikeOctober 21, 2019
Moto2 world championship leader Alex Marquez managed to keep the bike upright after the rear wheel lost traction on the wet track. The incident occurred during a training session before the Japanese Grand Prix on the Twin Ring Motegi circuit.
At the exit from the last turn, Marquez’s motorcycle went into a skid and the rider was thrown out of the saddle. The so-called highside occurs when the traction of the rear wheel with the road surface is lost, a significant departure from the trajectory and a sharp restoration of the hook – at this very moment the pilot literally pushes forward.
Earlier, a video appeared on the Web how the driver of the Tesla Model 3 managed to avoid a collision with Nissan. Having noticed a car approaching too fast in the mirror, he knew how to literally jump away from a collision, for which, of course, one should thank the impressive dynamics of Tesla.
- Geely quietly updated the crossover Atlas
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed