Motorcycle Elvis Presley put up for auctionJuly 15, 2019
The 1976 Harley-Davidson FLH-1200 Electra Glide was the last bike of the King of Rock and Roll purchased, and that’s why it’s considered unique. The auction will take place on August 31 in Los Angeles.
The auctioneers of the Kruse GWS Auctions trading house said that Elvis bought this motorcycle from the time of AMF on August 11, 1976 in California, that is, shortly before his death. Therefore, it has low mileage. Before he was decided to be auctioned off, he was part of the Pioneer auto show in South Dakota (USA).
The Harley-Davidson FLH-1200 Electra Glide 1976 is equipped with a 58-horsepower Shovelhead engine of 1,206 cm³ and a four-speed gearbox. Turnovers – 5 150 rpm. Weight – 345 kg.
The cost of an ordinary bike of this model is approximately $ 16,000, but considering that this one belonged to Elvis Presley himself, they plan to sell it for a much larger amount. All relevant documentation is also attached to the lot.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021