Motor Honda can reach the level of Mercedes in the summerJuly 17, 2019
According to the Spanish As, the next version of Honda engines, which should debut on power-consuming tracks in Spa or Monza, will significantly reduce the backlog of Mercedes.
According to rumors, the Japanese engines will add 25 hp at once, which will allow their customers to fight on equal terms with the leaders in the second half of the championship.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup