MotoGP races in UK and Australia canceledMay 30, 2020
On Friday morning, the organizers of two stages of MotoGP announced that they could not hold the race this year.
First, the refusal of the Grand Prix was reported by the owners of Silverstone, and then the promoters of the Grand Prix of Australia made the same statement.
“We regret to announce the cancellation of these two landmark stages. We were unable to solve the logistical and operational problems that arose due to the coronavirus pandemic, ” – commented MotoGP CEO Carmelo Espeleta.
Earlier it was announced the cancellation of races in the Netherlands, Germany and Finland.
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4
- Perhaps this is how the new Kia Forte / Cerato will look like
- Hyundai unveils Sonata N Line