MotoGP: Qatar Grand Prix unexpectedly won DoviziosoMarch 11, 2019
The first stage of the race was not easy due to difficult weather conditions, but despite this the Italian rider brought Ducati the first victory of the season. What he did not expect.
From the very beginning, Dovizioso took the lead and did not yield to him throughout the race. He finished with the best result 42: 36,902. Marc Marquez hid behind Danilo Petrucci in front of the checkered flags in order to catch up with the leading racers without risk. He overclocked to slip-stream, but was not able to bypass Andrea. With the first place he was divided only one thousandth of a second. The top three was Cal Calchlow.
Valentino Rossi started the 14th, but in the final grid broke into fifth place. Maverick Vinales, who dominated all the pre-season tests, was only the seventh.
In a conversation with journalists, Dovitsioso admitted: “I am very happy to win, because there was such a strong wind! You know, we didn’t work a lot on the tests. I didn’t have a very good impression about the bike. But continuing the work turned out that we are doing everything correctly. We have improved and we have speed. ”
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar
- China will remain the main market for Mercedes-Benz for at least another 10 years