MotoGP did not rule out the cancellation of the 2020 seasonApril 6, 2020
MotoGP CEO Carmelo Espeleta admitted that even holding ten Grand Prix in 2020 will be a success against the backdrop of the global coronavirus pandemic.
“I will be glad if we spend this year even ten Grand Prix. Now people have no time for racing. And if we carry out at least so many stages, it will be a good sign – it means that the situation in the world has improved, ”Motorsport-Total quotes Espeleta.
At the same time, the MotoGP promoter admitted that in the worst case scenario, the season will not take place at all.
“This is not a dream even in the worst dream. Fortunately, there is still time. I really hope that it will not come to the abolition of all races. In the end, this will mean a worsening situation in the world, ”added Espeleta.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale