MotoGP boss: Rossi may be tired psychologicallyFebruary 18, 2020
MotoGP general promoter Carmelo Espeleta late last year publicly encouraged Jorge Lorenzo to retire after a disastrous performance at Honda.
And what advice would he give to the other multiple world champion Valentino Rossi, who in 2019 also spent his worst season in his career?
“I never asked Valentino about whether he was going to leave or not. In my opinion, it is simply disrespectful, – quotes Motorcyclesports to Espeleta. – You know, age has nothing to do with it. Valentino is in better physical shape than ten years ago when he trained less intensely. Yes, perhaps he was tired psychologically. But if Rossi wants to chase further, then I will support his decision. ”
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published