MotoGP boss: Rossi may be tired psychologicallyFebruary 18, 2020
MotoGP general promoter Carmelo Espeleta late last year publicly encouraged Jorge Lorenzo to retire after a disastrous performance at Honda.
And what advice would he give to the other multiple world champion Valentino Rossi, who in 2019 also spent his worst season in his career?
“I never asked Valentino about whether he was going to leave or not. In my opinion, it is simply disrespectful, – quotes Motorcyclesports to Espeleta. – You know, age has nothing to do with it. Valentino is in better physical shape than ten years ago when he trained less intensely. Yes, perhaps he was tired psychologically. But if Rossi wants to chase further, then I will support his decision. ”
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car