MotoGP boss: Rossi may be tired psychologicallyFebruary 18, 2020
MotoGP general promoter Carmelo Espeleta late last year publicly encouraged Jorge Lorenzo to retire after a disastrous performance at Honda.
And what advice would he give to the other multiple world champion Valentino Rossi, who in 2019 also spent his worst season in his career?
“I never asked Valentino about whether he was going to leave or not. In my opinion, it is simply disrespectful, – quotes Motorcyclesports to Espeleta. – You know, age has nothing to do with it. Valentino is in better physical shape than ten years ago when he trained less intensely. Yes, perhaps he was tired psychologically. But if Rossi wants to chase further, then I will support his decision. ”
- Porsche Taycan drift on test track in Lapland
- Japan released titanium bracelets with the Nissan GT-R logo
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan painted in the national racing color of Great Britain
- The most expensive Bentley: ash paint, 5,000-year-old wood and other Bacalar improvements
- Take a look at the Toyota Land Cruiser with a tent on the roof and mileage of half a million kilometers