Moto rumors: Ducati Multistrada V4 in developmentJuly 18, 2019
Online rumors are spreading about the new Ducati Multistrada with a V4 engine. In most cases, journalists are simply confused with Ducati Streetfighter V4. With streetfighter, the information is almost clear, but the question about Ducati Multistrada V4 is on the net.
Rumors are gradually becoming more substantiated. Motorrad Magazine even writes that they saw a prototype in Bologna … They have no photographic evidence, but the Germans publish interesting data. According to their version of the Ducati Multistrada V4 will produce 190 hp. power and equipped with an advanced security system ARAS (Advanced Rider Assistance System), which will use the radar to warn the rider about certain dangers on the road.
According to rumors, Ducati Multistrada V4 will be presented as a 2020 model at EICMA in November 2019.
Looking forward to more information, spy photos.
- Mercedes has published a teaser of the new all-electric EQS
- Ford Transit will use biodiesel
- Toyota stops production due to coronavirus in China
- Tesla Model 3 entered the top three best-selling models in Europe
- Mercedes has named prices for hybrid modifications of the GLE and GLC SUVs