Moto rumors: Ducati Multistrada V4 in developmentJuly 18, 2019
Online rumors are spreading about the new Ducati Multistrada with a V4 engine. In most cases, journalists are simply confused with Ducati Streetfighter V4. With streetfighter, the information is almost clear, but the question about Ducati Multistrada V4 is on the net.
Rumors are gradually becoming more substantiated. Motorrad Magazine even writes that they saw a prototype in Bologna … They have no photographic evidence, but the Germans publish interesting data. According to their version of the Ducati Multistrada V4 will produce 190 hp. power and equipped with an advanced security system ARAS (Advanced Rider Assistance System), which will use the radar to warn the rider about certain dangers on the road.
According to rumors, Ducati Multistrada V4 will be presented as a 2020 model at EICMA in November 2019.
Looking forward to more information, spy photos.
- Audi will begin to buy batteries for electric cars in China
- In Arizona will appear area without cars
- Ford Performance considers refinement of Mustang Mach-E electric car
- Sub-brand Corvette can get an estimate of up to $ 12 billion
- Great Wall Motor will build a BMW factory