Most orders for Tesla Cybertruck placed in the USAMarch 29, 2020
Based on the statistics of sales of an electric pickup that has not yet been released, statistics have been created on the countries with the largest number of pre-orders.
Earlier, Tesla said that more than 250 thousand pre-orders were issued for the new Cyvertruck electric pickup. However, this was back in November 2019, so no one really realizes the actual numbers now. According to some estimates, this number is significantly higher than 500 thousand people.
According to the rating, the United States came first in pre-orders. Canada is in second place – this fact is not surprising either. However, several countries shock us a little. For example, most European countries do not like pickups, so the appearance of Great Britain, Germany, France and some others on the list is a real surprise for us.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published