More than 9,000 Mercedes remained in the parking lot, not reaching dealersAugust 23, 2019
The company organized a temporary storage of defective copies at the old airfield near Bremen. Cars wait in line to fix defects and collect local dust.
The network has photos of the runway of the old airfield, occupied by thousands of Mercedes cars. Mostly there are crossovers GLE and GLS, released at the company’s American plant. Also in the parking lot there are models of the E-class, S-class and CLS-class. According to Radio Bremen, these cars are postponed until defects are fixed due to defective parts.
The reason for the “stagnation” were the seats and bumpers of poor quality from suppliers. Now the company is gradually eliminating defects at its plant in Bremen, and thousands of cars are waiting for several months in line at the old airfield.
As soon as the line of defective Mercedes will end – not reported.
- Detroit International Auto Show postponed to September 2021
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing