More than 170 cars burned tires simultaneouslyAugust 21, 2019
In the United States, at the Bandimere Speedway in Denver, Colorado, more than 170 motorists staged a so-called burnout – mass tire abrasion. The video from the event was uploaded to YouTube.
Burnout organizers have already sent a request to the Guinness Book of Records, whose representatives should record the most massive tire slip in history. The current achievement in this discipline belongs to the Australians. At the beginning of 2019, at the Summernats festival in Canberra, 126 cars began to smoke simultaneously.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network