More than 170 cars burned tires simultaneouslyAugust 21, 2019
In the United States, at the Bandimere Speedway in Denver, Colorado, more than 170 motorists staged a so-called burnout – mass tire abrasion. The video from the event was uploaded to YouTube.
Burnout organizers have already sent a request to the Guinness Book of Records, whose representatives should record the most massive tire slip in history. The current achievement in this discipline belongs to the Australians. At the beginning of 2019, at the Summernats festival in Canberra, 126 cars began to smoke simultaneously.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan