More than 14 thousand customers received their Volkswagen ID.3October 28, 2020
Carscoops reports this with reference to a Volkswagen representative.
According to the published data, Volkswagen has already handed over the keys to 14,000 Volkswagen ID.3 electric cars to their owners. It is reported that about 24,000 of these cars remain to be delivered on pre-orders. Interestingly, Volkswagen has achieved such impressive results in just six weeks since the start of sales.
Due to the fact that the release of the new Volkswagen ID.3 was delayed due to problems with the software, the brand’s customers still cannot use all the functionality of the model. For example, electric cars do not have App Connect and the head-up display does not display navigation data.
As a reminder, the first Volkswagen ID.3 cars will be delivered to customers with one electric motor and rear wheel drive. Later, an all-wheel drive and more powerful version with two electric motors will become available for order. The basic version of the electric car in Germany is estimated at 35,575 euros.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck