More than 100 premium cars burned in the USAugust 25, 2020
Protesters set fire to a car dealership with a Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz S-Class and several BMW 5-Series sedans after a police officer opened fire on an African American.
Mass burning of cars on the territory of the American district of Kenosha, Wisconsin, ended the next riots that are organized by African Americans, who consider the attitude of the police and authorities to be unfair. More than 100 vehicles were destroyed by the fire, according to Carscoops. Among them were Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz S-Class and several BMW 5-Series sedans. The exact amount of damage is being specified.
Note that America was swept by another wave of riots after the police opened fire on 29-year-old African American Jacob Blake. The Kenosha incident occurred on August 23, when 29-year-old Blake tried to separate two quarreling women. The victim is now in a hospital in serious condition. the motives of the police officers who opened fire are not yet known.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily