More than 100 cars were stolen from car sharing (all of them are “Mercedes-Benz”)April 19, 2019
Car-car company Car2Go temporarily ceased operations in Chicago (USA) after more than 100 cars disappeared without a trace.
According to the information available, the criminals were able to access car-sharing cars through a mobile application. And although service representatives insist that there was no platform hacking or data leakage, the machines still disappeared. At least, we are talking about at least 100 cars, of which so far less than half have been found.
It is clarified that part of the car (the exact number is not called) still managed to return. According to the police, these cars were used to commit other crimes.
The Car2Go fleet consists of Mercedes-Benz A-class, Mercedes-Benz GLA, B-class and Smart compact cars. In the arsenal of car sharing more than 14,000 cars that can be rented in more than 20 cities in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon