Mopar Dodge Challenger – Limited Edition Anniversary ModelAugust 30, 2019
The special model, dubbed the Mopar 19 Dodge Challenger, is available exclusively in black or white. Designers gave the model a unique look. Model with Shakedown Graphics.
On the body are asymmetrical center stripes and a rear spoiler with the Mopar logo. Rounding out the exterior design are 20-inch forged aluminum rims with signature Mopar caps and Goodyear tires. Internal changes are minor. Inside, the front seats are covered with fabric with embroidered Mopar logo on the back, Berber mats and a commemorative dashboard badge. On the doorstep lining brand Challenger.
It is equipped with a 6.4-liter HEMI V8 engine with 485 hp. and 644 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with a 6-speed gearbox. An 8-speed automatic is available on request. Brembo brake system. The Mopar 19 Dodge Challenger will go on sale in September, with first deliveries starting in the fourth quarter. Production will be limited to 100 units: 90 for the United States and 10 for Canada. Prices in the US from $ 45,835.
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors
- The fuel consumption of the luxury crossover Genesis GV80 has become known
- Rivian R1T electric pickup truck can tow up to 5 tons