Monza can also take two races in a rowMay 7, 2020
Italian Autosprint writes that Monza is also considering the possibility of holding two races in a row.
The first will take place on the previously scheduled date – September 6, and the second in a week – September 13. Probably both races will be held in the empty stands.
Previously, the opportunity to conduct two races was confirmed in Spielberg, Silverstone and the Hungaroring.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey