Monza can also take two races in a rowMay 7, 2020
Italian Autosprint writes that Monza is also considering the possibility of holding two races in a row.
The first will take place on the previously scheduled date – September 6, and the second in a week – September 13. Probably both races will be held in the empty stands.
Previously, the opportunity to conduct two races was confirmed in Spielberg, Silverstone and the Hungaroring.
- The new Volkswagen Viloran minivan becomes a bestseller
- Kia praises its new K5, saying it’s faster than the BMW 330i
- There are pictures of the new hybrid supercar McLaren
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 prototype spotted in tests
- New Lincoln Aviator to replace Continental sedan