Monza agreed a contract until 2024May 1, 2019
Italian car club ACI announced the negotiation of a contract for the Italian Grand Prix in Monza. The new agreement includes the five stages, from 2020 to 2024 inclusive.
“ACI and Formula 1 agreed on the economic aspects of the contract for the Italian Grand Prix at Monza for the next five-year period from 2020 to 2024,” the report said. – The General Council of the Automobile Club instructed President Angelo Stikki Damiani to continue negotiations on technical and commercial aspects related to cooperation.
We are striving to sign a contract in a short time in order for our cooperation to become fully operational. ”
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan