Monza agreed a contract until 2024May 1, 2019
Italian car club ACI announced the negotiation of a contract for the Italian Grand Prix in Monza. The new agreement includes the five stages, from 2020 to 2024 inclusive.
“ACI and Formula 1 agreed on the economic aspects of the contract for the Italian Grand Prix at Monza for the next five-year period from 2020 to 2024,” the report said. – The General Council of the Automobile Club instructed President Angelo Stikki Damiani to continue negotiations on technical and commercial aspects related to cooperation.
We are striving to sign a contract in a short time in order for our cooperation to become fully operational. ”
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious