Modified pickup Mitsubishi L200 will take part in the rallyApril 14, 2019
The car will participate in the races of the Australian ECB SuperUtes series. As stated in the company, the first 100 km / h pickup dials in 3.5 seconds.
The other day, a special version of the Mitsubishi L200 pickup was introduced, which was called SuperUte. The car was created specifically for participation in rally races and will not go into mass production. The racing pickup is equipped with a 2.4 liter diesel engine, a turbocharger and a Motec engine control unit. This engine has a capacity of 344 horsepower at 677 Nm of torque. Work the power unit will be paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Such equipment adds a pickup truck excellent dynamic performance – the car dials the first “hundred” in 3.5 seconds, and its maximum speed will be quite a bit below the 250 km / h mark.
In addition to the engine, the designers reworked the front suspension of the car and equipped it with a completely new rear suspension. Also on the L200 SuperUte special reinforced shock absorbers were installed. Participate in the rally pickup will be on 20-inch alloy wheels.
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network
- The tests captured the crossover Ford Explorer in the off-road version of FX4