Models Sandero, Logan and Duster received a bi-fuel versionFebruary 16, 2020
Budget models of the brand Dacia, which is a brand of Renault, acquired “gas” modifications in the UK market.
So, there were presented the bi-fuel versions of the Dacia Sandero / Sandero Stepway hatchback, the Logan MCV / Logan MCV Stepway station wagon and the Duster crossover for British buyers. All of these models are equipped with a 1.0-liter 3-cylinder turbo unit TCe 100 Eco-G. Compared with the standard gasoline 100-horsepower TCe 100 engine, the “gas” modification produces 10 Nm more torque – 170 Nm instead of the previous 160 Nm.
It is reported that fully charged Dacia models will be able to drive up to 1 thousand km. Of the inconveniences of the fuel-fired versions, the absence of a “reserve” is noted. In its place is a 32-liter (Duster model – 34-liter) gas bottle.
“Gas” modifications of the Dacia Sandero / Sandero Stepway hatchback, Logan MCV / Logan MCV Stepway station wagon and the Duster crossover can already be ordered in the UK. At the same time, Duster in a bi-fuel version can have only front-wheel drive. On average, such car versions are £ 400 more expensive than standard Dacia models.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published