Model Renault F1 from LEGO auctionedJanuary 25, 2019
The unique model Renault RS17 from the designer LEGO auctioned Artcurial. On the construction of the machine in full size took 313,000 cubes and a few months. The car has Pirelli tires and a copy of the steering wheel, it is painted in the colors of Nico Hulkenberg’s chassis.
The model was introduced in November 2017, last season the team brought it to the stages as advertising sponsors from LEGO. The cost of the lot is estimated at 50,000 – 60,000 euros, the proceeds will be transferred to the UNICEF fund.
In addition, two LEGO figures with a height of over one and a half meters, depicting Renault riders, are put up for auction. One of them is on the top step of the podium and is estimated at 4000-6000 euros, the second is cheaper – only 3000-5000 euros.
Bidding will be held February 10 at the Paris exhibition center Port de Versailles.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak