Model Renault F1 from LEGO auctionedJanuary 25, 2019
The unique model Renault RS17 from the designer LEGO auctioned Artcurial. On the construction of the machine in full size took 313,000 cubes and a few months. The car has Pirelli tires and a copy of the steering wheel, it is painted in the colors of Nico Hulkenberg’s chassis.
The model was introduced in November 2017, last season the team brought it to the stages as advertising sponsors from LEGO. The cost of the lot is estimated at 50,000 – 60,000 euros, the proceeds will be transferred to the UNICEF fund.
In addition, two LEGO figures with a height of over one and a half meters, depicting Renault riders, are put up for auction. One of them is on the top step of the podium and is estimated at 4000-6000 euros, the second is cheaper – only 3000-5000 euros.
Bidding will be held February 10 at the Paris exhibition center Port de Versailles.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale