Mobile aquarium based on MAN tractorAugust 21, 2019
The European concern MAN has become the creator of a mobile aquarium on wheels.
The developers decided to take the existing three-axle tractor MAN TGX 26.440 6×4 BL with a 6-by-4 wheel formula as the basis for the project. A 10-liter D2066 LF40 engine with a power of 440 hp was installed on the truck. and a 16-speed manual gearbox. The tractor also boasts air suspension and traction control (ASR).
The loading platform is equipped with a reinforced frame and folding sides at the back and sides. The floor of the structure is made of moisture resistant materials.
The main place on the platform is occupied by isothermal tanks equipped with gateways for loading and unloading fish. Drain taps and a special oxygen supply system are also provided in the tanks.
In front of the platform, the main box is installed, which is equipped with a special ventilation system. Also in it are connectors for connecting hoses.
This project has already been transferred to the customer and will soon become the main assistant in the transportation of live fish.
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station
- Bloomberg NEF: US Lags Farther In The Battery Race