Mitsubishi will present its new crossover on November 12November 11, 2019
The world premiere of the model will be held in Jakarta (Indonesia) on November 12. It will combine improved driving characteristics and a modern crossover design with a spacious interior that is characteristic of the MPV segment.
It is known that the model will receive a signature Dynamic Shield front grille, as well as high ground clearance. The appearance of the crossover will resemble the Eclipse Cross and Xpander models. According to the manufacturer, the new model is designed to “expand the field of activity of Mitsubishi customers and challenge in various fields.”
Specifications have not yet been disclosed. Moreover, even the name of the model is still unknown. Details about the new crossover will be announced tomorrow.
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs
- Mitsubishi unveils Eclipse Cross PHEV