Mitsubishi will present at the Tokyo Motor Show high-tech EMIRAI SOctober 6, 2019
The concept will present a vision of “new mobility in the autonomous driving and electrification zone”.
EMIRAI S, according to Mitsubishi, provides safe and comfortable movement on city roads, and also supports the ability to communicate both inside and outside the concept. Other information about him has not yet been disclosed.
If we talk about the external appearance of the model, we can note its square shapes, focused on increasing the internal space, as well as wheels of an unusual shape.
In addition to this, presentations will be held at the Mitsubishi booth for each of the “zones” – an autonomous driving system, electric motors and other new technologies. A demo video will be prepared on attempts to implement automated driving in areas for which there are no accurate maps, and fully automated driving in conditions of limited visibility.
- The network got photos of the new Porsche 911 Turbo S
- Pickup GMC Sierra got impudent tuning from Hennessey
- Mercedes told details about the new AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- Inexpensive crossover Renault Triber has grown to a global model
- The launch date for the sales of the luxury analogue of the Chevrolet Captiva has become known