Mitsubishi will present at the Tokyo Motor Show high-tech EMIRAI SOctober 6, 2019
The concept will present a vision of “new mobility in the autonomous driving and electrification zone”.
EMIRAI S, according to Mitsubishi, provides safe and comfortable movement on city roads, and also supports the ability to communicate both inside and outside the concept. Other information about him has not yet been disclosed.
If we talk about the external appearance of the model, we can note its square shapes, focused on increasing the internal space, as well as wheels of an unusual shape.
In addition to this, presentations will be held at the Mitsubishi booth for each of the “zones” – an autonomous driving system, electric motors and other new technologies. A demo video will be prepared on attempts to implement automated driving in areas for which there are no accurate maps, and fully automated driving in conditions of limited visibility.
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale
- Rolls-Royce focuses on luxury over modern technology
- A very rare hypercar Rimac Concept One appeared on sale
- New wagon Suzuki Swace tried on a sporty look