Mitsubishi will present a new version of the pickup L200March 22, 2019
Off-road version of the car will be presented in April at the Bangkok International Motor Show
Concern Mitsubishi Motors will present a new version of the pickup L200, it will be off-road modification. The car will be shown at the 40th International Auto Show in Bangkok, it will have increased ground clearance, as well as LED optics and auxiliary lighting unit on the roof.
The pickup will receive a 2.4 liter standard diesel engine with a capacity of 154 liters. with. or 4N15 MIVEC turbodiesel with a return of 181 liters. with. with a six-speed manual gearbox or six-speed automatic transmission, as well as all-wheel drive transmission Super Select 4WD-II.
- Hyundai plans to take off before the rest
- California wants to ban gasoline cars
- Lordstown Endurance electric pickup interior revealed
- A car with a pool was built for a comic race
- Jaguar has patented a rather unusual supercar