Mitsubishi will bring two new concepts to TokyoOctober 5, 2019
The Japanese company will present the Mi-Tech Concept and Super Height K-Wagon Concept crossover at the Tokyo auto show.
Mi-Tech Concept is a new development that works on the basis of a plug-in hybrid – a power supply unit and a gas turbine engine generator. The company explained that such a system will help to use exclusively electric mode or a hybrid version. In addition, the novelty has all four active wheels and is functioning thanks to the 2nd AYC electric motors.
Thanks to the HMI, information will be projected onto the windshield.
The second concept – Super Height K-Wagon – has a spacious interior and is designed for comfortable long trips, has good controllability, and also has Mi-Pilot assistants.
Also, the Japanese company will show Outlander on a hybrid, an updated Eclipse Cross, an electric crossover Engelberg Tourer, an eK Cross station wagon and a Delica D: 5 minivan.
The opening of the Tokyo Motor Show will take place on October 25, 2019.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles