Mitsubishi unveils new eK at Tokyo Motor ShowNovember 2, 2019
At the Mitsubishi booth, the Super Height K-Wagon concept was introduced, which precedes the launch of the new Mitsubishi eK. It is expected that it will be released within a year as a “new generation key car”.
This time, the compact model borrowed a lot from the crossover, including the “Dynamic shield” front grill, which had previously appeared in the eK Cross. Mitsubishi Super Height K-Wagon has a long wheelbase, as well as dynamic lines of the body. The sporty character is also emphasized by the protection made of black plastic, framing the lower body.
The main hallmark of the Super Height K-Wagon will be a large saloon that maximizes space for passengers in the rear seat. They will get inside through the rear sliding doors and, as the manufacturer notes, the legroom in the rear seat area is superior to the key-car class. Trim is made in brown shades with orange accents. The seats are covered with synthetic leather with a diamond stitch, which will increase the “feeling of high quality finishes”.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network