Mitsubishi unveiled another participant in a tuning show in TokyoDecember 28, 2019
The Japanese brand is preparing to show seven concepts at the Tokyo Auto Salon exhibition based on five current models – eK Cross, Delica D: 5, Outlander PHEV, Eclipse Cross and one upcoming K-Wagon Super Height.
In January 2020, Tokyo will launch a spectacular exhibition dedicated to tuning. Mitsubishi could not miss this event: the brand is preparing to show a whole string of interesting concepts. We have already talked about five of them. Now there is information about another debutant. This is a compact Mitsubishi eK Cross Wild Beast Concept, which combines the features of an SUV with a bold sporting style. The concept car gets black plastic lining around the wheel arches and on the bumpers, voluminous side skirts, gray accents on the roof, as well as all-terrain tires, writes portal carscoops.com.
On the roof of the car, the manufacturer placed a roomy trunk, which successfully fits into the general concept, and, apparently, will become an official accessory for the kei model in Japan.
The car’s body was designed in yellow and black colors with gray X-graphics on the sides.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network