Mitsubishi Pajero will get a more affordable version.February 21, 2019
Mitsubishi brought to the market a budget modification of the Pajero Sport SUV. The novelty is a modification for the commercial segment with a large cargo compartment behind the front seats.
Mitsubishi introduced the cheapest version of Pajero Sport called Shogun Sport. The car is a popular commercial modification, and the main difference is the absence of the rear row of seats and trim. That is, the model is now freight and is designed only for two people. The volume of the cargo compartment is increased to 1,488 liters, and the carrying capacity is 605 kg.
The model is designed for the UK market, where such modifications are in demand. Rear doors (including the trunk lid) are deprived of classic glass, replaced by plastic plugs. This allows owners to get tax breaks, as well as some deductions for commercial use.
As a power unit used 2.4-liter diesel engine, capable of developing up to 180 horsepower and 430 Nm of torque. Together with him, only automatic transmission is offered on eight steps and only four-wheel drive Super Select II.
The cost of the Mitsubishi Shogun Sport starts at £ 32,504.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network