Mitsubishi Pajero will get a more affordable version.February 21, 2019
Mitsubishi brought to the market a budget modification of the Pajero Sport SUV. The novelty is a modification for the commercial segment with a large cargo compartment behind the front seats.
Mitsubishi introduced the cheapest version of Pajero Sport called Shogun Sport. The car is a popular commercial modification, and the main difference is the absence of the rear row of seats and trim. That is, the model is now freight and is designed only for two people. The volume of the cargo compartment is increased to 1,488 liters, and the carrying capacity is 605 kg.
The model is designed for the UK market, where such modifications are in demand. Rear doors (including the trunk lid) are deprived of classic glass, replaced by plastic plugs. This allows owners to get tax breaks, as well as some deductions for commercial use.
As a power unit used 2.4-liter diesel engine, capable of developing up to 180 horsepower and 430 Nm of torque. Together with him, only automatic transmission is offered on eight steps and only four-wheel drive Super Select II.
The cost of the Mitsubishi Shogun Sport starts at £ 32,504.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air