Mitsubishi Outlander showed a bold designOctober 6, 2019
Crossover noticed on testing on American roads. It is still hidden under camouflage, although the concept of the Engelberg Tourer, which was proposed for a preliminary introduction to the Outlander, was shown at the Geneva Motor Show, which took place in March of this year.
During testing, the crossover was noticed in the company Honda CR-V, Subaru Forester and Toyota RAV4, which Mitsubishi, apparently, considers the main rivals for Outlander.
The production version of the Mitsubishi Outlander comes with a large Dynamic Shield front grille, a trapezoidal lower grille, large front headlights, above which are placed thin direction indicators and daytime running lights. You can also note the pronounced wheel arches. The back has also been redesigned. The rear door was decorated with a spoiler. Thin taillights are installed.
It is assumed that the new Mitsubishi Outlander will be built on the same platform that it shares with Nissan Rogue. Engine information is not yet available. However, rumors promise a hybrid version with a plug-in.
The updated Outlander is expected to be introduced next year.
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant