Mitsubishi Mirage updated and looked like OutlanderOctober 30, 2019
Mitsubishi has decided to extend the life of its subcompact hatchback Mirage, having started a massive update. The restyled model was “caught” during the filming of advertising in Thailand.
The updated Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback is already making commercials. Spy photos from filming the day before appeared on the web. Thanks to them, we learn that the “refreshed” novelty now flaunts a new corporate design in the spirit of the current Outlander and ASX. So, the updated Mirage receives new bumpers, a spectacular X-shaped radiator grille and modernized optics of complex geometry.
But in terms of technical “filling”, according to preliminary information, there were no changes. The Mirage 2020 is powered by an old 78-liter 1.3-liter aspirated, working in tandem with a 5MKPP or CVT CVT. But the drive is a non-alternative front.
For its new products, the manufacturer has prepared a wide range of available options: ABS, EBD and ESC, front airbags, modern multimedia with a large touchscreen, as well as manual air conditioning. They promise to present the new product in the near future, and the restyled Mitsubishi Mirage will appear on sale before the end of this year.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage