Mitsubishi minivan turned into a motor homeFebruary 1, 2019
Model Delica is equipped with a kitchen, a removable table and sleeping places for four people.
The Scottish company Campers Scotland presented a mobile home, built on the basis of Mitsubishi Delica D: 5. The travel minivan, called the D: 5 Terrain, was equipped with a lifting suspension, a removable table, a kitchen and a roof with a lifting mechanism.
The novelty is driven by a 2.4-liter MIVEC gasoline engine, which gives out 170 horsepower and 226 Nm of torque. The motor is paired with a CVT. The minivan is equipped with all-wheel drive with a rear axle coupling and electronic differential lock.
The camper is equipped with sleeping places for four people, heavy-duty lithium batteries, solar panels, removable storage containers, a USB station for smartphones, swiveling front seats, and cabinets for storing kitchen utensils.
As an option, Campers Scotland proposes to strengthen the chassis minivan, install more powerful brakes, inflate the suspension and install protective plates.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires