Mitsubishi L200 has become a stylish pickup thanks to Pickup DesignFebruary 10, 2019
It turns out that the famous tuning studio Carlex Design has a subsidiary called Pickup Design. The name is quite clear what they do, and now we look at the result.
The network showed photos of a stylish pickup Mitsubishi L200 in a sports-aggressive body kit from a professional team of tuners Pickup Design. The car features a new bumper with wide side air intakes, a new grille, enlarged arch extensions, unique wheels, an extra “chandelier” on the roof, a small spoiler on the hood and trunk, and interior trim.
The guys came up thoroughly and gave the model a modern look. Another would be to install LED optics and full restyling for the off-road pickup will be ready. For an additional fee, the tuners will raise the ground clearance by another 30 mm, as well as install light-duty wheels for 18 inches with BF Goodrich All Terrain T / A tires, hang a full-featured spare wheel at the back and decorate the body.
The salon will also be redesigned and will receive a new trim from expensive black leather with signature stamping on the seats and head restraints. Also, a new steering wheel will be installed and branded floor mats with a logo.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12