Mitsubishi L200 got an all-terrain version of Arctic TrucksMay 2, 2021
With such an upgrade, even the most harsh conditions are not afraid of him. At the same time, it will not take much time to finalize the pickup.
The Japanese pickup Mitsubishi L200 is one of the leaders in its segment. The Russian company Arctic Trucks has prepared a number of modifications for this car – with them it will feel even more confident. The car is entitled to the AT35 index in the name.
The main innovation was a 45 mm lift suspension, as well as special off-road tires with a diameter of 17 inches. All this made it possible to increase the ground clearance by 50-70 mm. But an even more important factor was the increase in the pickup’s cross-country ability. The approach angle has increased from the previous 30 to 38 degrees, and the craftsmen have also widened the front and rear track by 105 and 120 mm.
In appearance, the wheel arch extensions and reinforced mud flaps are immediately striking. All problem areas were additionally treated with an anti-corrosion coating.
Any version of the L200 pickup with a diesel engine under the hood can be modified.
All changes will take only 7 days, and the workshop will prepare a document with which the Mitsubishi L200 AT35 will be able to travel on public roads.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km