Mitsubishi has shown the silhouette of a new crossoverFebruary 21, 2019
Mitsubishi has published a new teaser, giving an idea of the appearance of the conceptual electric crossover Engelberg Tourer. The premiere of the car will be held at the Geneva Motor Show.
The electric car will be named in honor of the popular ski resort Engelberg in Switzerland. The concept car is designed to give an idea of the stylistic elements and practical solutions that can be applied to future Japanese-made serial crossovers.
Judging from the image, the Mitsubishi Engelberg Tourer will receive narrow blocks of headlamps with blue LED lines on each side, as well as six auxiliary lights on the roof and a trunk for carrying various inventory.
At the Geneva Motor Show will also be the premiere of the updated ASX crossover, which has got a changed appearance and a modernized infotainment complex. Finally, the motor show is scheduled European debut restyled pickup L200.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests