Mitsubishi has published a teaser for the restyled cross Eclipse CrossSeptember 17, 2020
Mitsubishi Corporation began to implement a plan for restyling its own cars. First of all, the Eclipse Cross will be updated, as indicated by the publication of the debut official teaser.
As noted in the Japanese corporation, the novelty was developed with an eye on the e-Evolution prototype, presented the year before last. “The new look of the Eclipse Cross is the first step towards a new design for the brand’s machines,” said Seiji Watanabe, general director of the Japanese company’s design department.
Yoichi Yokozawa, head of the automaker’s North American office, says the wait is worth it. According to assumptions, the new generation Eclipse Cross will go on sale in the American car market at the beginning of next year.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration