Mitsubishi has published a teaser for the restyled cross Eclipse CrossSeptember 17, 2020
Mitsubishi Corporation began to implement a plan for restyling its own cars. First of all, the Eclipse Cross will be updated, as indicated by the publication of the debut official teaser.
As noted in the Japanese corporation, the novelty was developed with an eye on the e-Evolution prototype, presented the year before last. “The new look of the Eclipse Cross is the first step towards a new design for the brand’s machines,” said Seiji Watanabe, general director of the Japanese company’s design department.
Yoichi Yokozawa, head of the automaker’s North American office, says the wait is worth it. According to assumptions, the new generation Eclipse Cross will go on sale in the American car market at the beginning of next year.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers