Mitsubishi has found a new way to fight coronavirusNovember 20, 2020
The American brand dealer offered a program called Diamond Premium Care.
Mitsubishi Motors North America has proposed a nationwide program called Diamond Premium Care, which means disinfection of car interiors and their climate systems. It is reported that everyone can use this service.
As a disinfectant, it is proposed to use a special spray with antimicrobial effect, which is able to mask extraneous odors in the car. It takes about 10 minutes for specialists to fully process the machine. The minimum cost of such a service is $ 19.95, which corresponds to an amount of 1,500 rubles.
Interestingly, the disinfectant spray is provided by the US EPA. According to the department, its efficiency in killing microbes reaches 99.9%, among which is the notorious SARS-CoV-2.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck