Mitsubishi Fuso will show a hydrogen truck at the Tokyo Motor ShowOctober 16, 2019
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks and Buses promises to introduce the world’s first lightweight hydrogen fuel cell truck. The concept, which will be brought to the Tokyo Motor Show, will be called Vision F-CELL.
The company says the model will be released as part of the CHALLENGE THE CHANGES program, which helps the company respond to changes in the automotive market in a timely manner. The small hydrogen truck reflects the “pioneering spirit of change” in response to social and market changes.
Details about the truck have not yet been disclosed. Mitsubishi Fuso has released a teaser that shows what the Vision F-CELL will look like.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air