Mitsubishi Fuso will show a hydrogen truck at the Tokyo Motor ShowOctober 16, 2019
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks and Buses promises to introduce the world’s first lightweight hydrogen fuel cell truck. The concept, which will be brought to the Tokyo Motor Show, will be called Vision F-CELL.
The company says the model will be released as part of the CHALLENGE THE CHANGES program, which helps the company respond to changes in the automotive market in a timely manner. The small hydrogen truck reflects the “pioneering spirit of change” in response to social and market changes.
Details about the truck have not yet been disclosed. Mitsubishi Fuso has released a teaser that shows what the Vision F-CELL will look like.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network