Mitsubishi Fuso has officially introduced the Vision F-CELLNovember 2, 2019
At the Tokyo Motor Show, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus held a press conference in honor of its new model. The small Vision F-CELL truck still exists exclusively at the concept level, but the company considers it an important milestone in its history.
The fact is that it works on the basis of a hydrogen system. In addition, the truck is equipped with an autonomous level 2 system that will keep the truck within the lane.
According to the manufacturer, the hydrogen truck will remove the range limits that electric models are now suffering from. However, work on electric systems benefited Vision F-CELL, many of whose technologies use the experience of teams working on electric trucks. At the booth, as noted by Mitsubishi Fuso, the truck was presented in full working condition, including installed hydrogen elements.
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued