Mitsubishi Fuso has officially introduced the Vision F-CELLNovember 2, 2019
At the Tokyo Motor Show, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus held a press conference in honor of its new model. The small Vision F-CELL truck still exists exclusively at the concept level, but the company considers it an important milestone in its history.
The fact is that it works on the basis of a hydrogen system. In addition, the truck is equipped with an autonomous level 2 system that will keep the truck within the lane.
According to the manufacturer, the hydrogen truck will remove the range limits that electric models are now suffering from. However, work on electric systems benefited Vision F-CELL, many of whose technologies use the experience of teams working on electric trucks. At the booth, as noted by Mitsubishi Fuso, the truck was presented in full working condition, including installed hydrogen elements.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network